Sales and Lettings Administrator at this well-established Estate Agency in Cranleigh, Surrey
Permanent Cranleigh, Surrey | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2018-10-16 16 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 28 October 2018
This well-established estate agency has an exciting opportunity to join its rapidly expanding business as a Sales and Lettings Administrator in Cranleigh. They are a successful independent covering the whole of Surrey including the borders of Hampshire and West Sussex. They have a strong, fun and friendly team and are looking for someone to join them supporting both Sales and Lettings.
Experience in estate agency and administration is essential and the successful candidate will receive thorough in-house training to settle into the role and develop further understanding in residential sales and lettings if needed. You will be responsible to carry out all administrative duties within the branch and will be reporting to the Executive Assistant to the Directors.
- Preparing all property details ready for marketing such as website & window cards
- Organising Photos, Floorplans, EPCs with contractors
- Generating write ups for properties then uploading details, photos and floorplans
- Creating and generating Sales & Lettings letters
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Dealing with clients in person, by phone, email or via the website
- Registering and booking in viewings for Sales and Lettings
- Managing Sales and Lettings diaries
- Generating Instruction Paperwork, Sales Memorandums, Tenancy Agreements, Renewal Documents etc.
- Providing property management support for Lettings
- Obtaining relevant documentation to comply with company policy and legislative procedures
- Providing ad hoc support to the Sales and Lettings departments when required.
- Achieve and strive to exceed and progress within a role
- Enthusiasm for the property Sales & Lettings market
- Be able to meet deadlines and use initiative
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good IT skills including intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Willingness to support the office in whatever capacity required
- Consistently provide exceptional client service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients
- Be an all-round multi-tasking individual as each day varies from day to day
Our client is offering a salary of £19,000 to £21,000 with a bonus incentive enabling you to earn £22,000. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.