Property Manager (maternity cover) at this highly-regarded independent Estate Agency in Camberwell, South London
Contract Camberwell, South London | £24k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2018-10-16 16 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 December 2018
Our client has become one of the most successful and highly-regarded independent estate agents in South London. They specialise in residential sales, lettings and property management and pride themselves on offering an honest and professional service to their clients.
A vacancy has arisen for a Property Manager to join the team based in Camberwell. The successful candidate would ideally have experience in property management already, although, the company will consider individuals with a property administration background, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Our client looks to recruit intelligent, focused, honest and hard-working people. In return they reward their staff with an excellent salary package and opportunity to learn, grow and progress.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with repair and maintenance issues for managed properties
- Liaising with their landlord clients
- Booking contractors and arranging access to properties
- Carrying out property inspections and compiling inspection reports for landlord clients
- Assisting with referencing of new tenants
- Drafting tenancy agreements and other tenancy documentation
- Processing the renewal of existing tenancies
- Handling deposit dispute negotiations
- Assisting the Lettings Manager and Lettings Team
- Delivering an exceptional service to tenants and landlords
- Previous experience in a property management role
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- IT literate including Microsoft Office
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Able to manage a busy workload and prioritise
- Have a full, clean UK driving license – essential
- Living within close proximity of Camberwell.
It is important to note that this is a 9 month maternity cover.
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000 (pro-rata’d). You will be required to work alternate Saturdays 10am to 4pm, however, a weekday can be taken off in lieu for this. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.