Assistant Client Accountant (Purchase Ledger) at this upmarket Estate Agency in Hyde Park, Central London
Permanent Hyde Park, London | £20k
Job Posted: 2018-10-14 14 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 14 December 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
There is currently an opportunity for an Assistant Client Accountant, predominantly purchase ledger, to join the team in Hyde Park. You will ideally be working within property currently, but this is not strictly essential. Our client is looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual who uses their initiative and skills to ensure that set targets are met and exceeded.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily processing of all supplier invoices
- Processing and checking supplier payment runs
- Processing petty cash invoices on accounting package
- Liaising with contractors and internally with Property Management department
- Reconciliation of company credit card statements and ensuring invoices are posted on accounting package
- Other duties to support the client accounts team as required.
- A strong communicator who is organised
- An eye for detail and ability to identify anomalies on accounts that may result in queries and delay payments
- Excellent excel skills and proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages
- Previous experience in a property related business would be advantageous.
The company’s professional and diverse culture will allow you to fulfill your aspirations whilst they support you in your role, providing training and professional qualifications along the way.
The package on offer for this role will very much depend on the level of relevant experience and ability of the successful candidate but will be in the region of£20,000, plus excellent company benefits. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org