Senior Lettings Negotiator / Associate at this international Estate Agency in Little Venice, London
Permanent Little Venice, London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-10-14 14 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 14 December 2018
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency and has a highly successful network of offices throughout London and internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Lettings Negotiator / Associate to join the team. You will be based in picturesque Little Venice which is one of the company’s top performing offices. This is a beautiful and popular location in London, centred on an area of decorative houseboats and a tree-lined, three-way junction of canals.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 3 years’ lettings experience, with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets. You will also be very confident and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being signed, through to move-in.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, with on target earnings upwards of £40,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.