Marketing Manager for this leading Estate Agency in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £50k
Job Posted: 2018-10-09 09 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2018
This is a superb opportunity to join one of Reading’s leading, independent estate agencies. They are undoubtedly one of the towns’ market-leaders and whilst they are one of the longest established agencies in the area, they are now at the cutting-edge of innovation in estate agency.
You will be responsible for developing and managing the marketing mix for New Homes in the Reading area. As their Marketing Manager you should be passionate about devising, implementing, and managing innovative, effective and best in class marketing campaigns. These should build awareness of new homes, driving viewings and sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head of New Homes, you will be responsible for setting and managing marketing budgets for all New Homes sites
- Managing external partners including creative, media, and PR agencies
- Selling your recommended strategies / campaigns to clients and, assuming that you gain their approval, implementing as appropriate (e.g. implement campaigns across social media, print media, buses and listings on property portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla)
- Using your creative flair and refining campaigns so that their performance is maximised
- Ensuring that processes are in place to track performance against marketing objectives and providing weekly reports, by site, of deliverables
- Ensuring that every touch point consistently delivers a great customer experience (e.g. great images, engaging copy, clear features and benefits)
- Owning, developing and exploiting the CRM database: deepening relationships with regular and relevant marketing communications
- Devising initiatives (e.g. blogs) that increase the Company’s exposure and drives visitors to various platforms
- Working with the market intelligence team, ensuring that the business captures and analyses purchaser demographic information and, potentially, attitudinal profiles. You will use the insights from such data for PR purposes and also to improve targeting and reduce wastage of Company marketing
- Working with the Client Sales Manager, identifying/suggesting the most appropriate lead generation strategies/tactics for each site and implement as appropriate
- Being passionate about new homes, customer service and being focused on the continuous improvement of what we do by introducing best practice marketing
- Taking ownership of your targets and deliver results.
- A desire to continuously improve: improve the media, the customer experience, efficiency and returns
- An understanding of all elements of the marketing mix (including and ability to develop and implement an integrated marketing campaign across various media). You should be particularly strong at online media as this is an increasingly important route to market and focus on investment for the Company
- Fully conversant with corporate brand management
- Experience of managing creative, media, and PR agencies
- You will a role model for younger and less experienced staff: be inspiring and a great ambassador for the Company
- Be confident in dealings with all levels of management but you need to know when to employ empathy, tact, and a “customer knows best” attitude
- A good understanding of residential property sales/marketing
- An obsessive attention to detail and accuracy across all competencies
- Production of presentation/marketing material to ensure compliance with customer code and other legislative requirements.
This position will come with an attractive salary in the region of £50,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: email@example.com.