Property Manager at this leading London Estate Agency in Park Royal, North West London
Permanent Park Royal, North West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-02-04 04 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 04 April 2019
This company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Due to the ongoing success of the business, and its ever-increasing portfolio under management, our client is looking to increase their staffing levels within the Property Management Department based in Park Royal.
The primary responsibility of the Property Manager is to manage all Property Management enquiries and be responsible for the smooth running of the day to day tasks. The role will involve managing a portfolio of 120-150 properties across London and being responsible for assisting the Senior Property Manager and helping to maintain the quality and services of apartments in your portfolio.
This role will include the following:
- Answering general, maintenance and emergency phone calls, dealing with all general enquiries and resolve reported issues accordingly
- Acting as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors
- Instructing maintenance works and ensuring the completion of the work
- Obtaining cost estimates for approval by landlord or tenant before carrying out work
- Coordinating all purchases, deliveries, exchanges and removals
- Keeping Senior Property Manager updated of any major issues
- Maintaining the quality of landlord apartments’, carrying out regular apartment inspections
- Carrying out snagging for new build, as and when requested
- Completing all administrative functions to ensure the accuracy of landlord and tenant information, billing and payment details
- Receiving, prioritising and coordinating new tenancies and end of tenancies. Ensuring all administrative work involved are completed
- Processing notice to vacate – Section 8 and 21 Notices
- Liaising with tenant and landlords after check-out, and managing damage claim and disputes in accordance with ARLA regulations
- Arranging for gas safety inspection, boiler service or any other compliance requirement. Ensuring all the compulsory requirements are carried out in a timely manner
- Processing insurance claims.
- Ability to work under pressure and to work in/within a team
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
- Be well presented and communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Confidence, enthusiasm and strong dedication to the job and company.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on the level of experience and ability of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.