Sales Executive for this Alpine Property Specialist in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £60k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-10-06 06 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 06 December 2018
Our client is an Alpine Property Specialist with an extensive portfolio of new-build luxury property in the Austrian Alps. They are renowned for being experts in their field, offering an unrivalled knowledge the of the ski resorts they are selling property in.
As a sales negotiator, you will primarily be based in London, but the role will involve business trips to the Alps to familiarize yourself with their properties and their projects, to take photographs and to meet clients.
You will play a key role in providing a comprehensive service in assisting clients through the purchasing and investment process. You will be dealing with international sales leads via email and over the telephone and it will be your responsibility to create digital sales material for company projects. The position comes with exciting perks such as trips to the Alps to explore the local area and resorts, ski the region, check-up local hotels and much more.
What you will be doing on a day to day basis in this role:
- Arranging client viewings and their itineraries. This involves coordinating with the developers and organising the client’s trip
- Assisting clients throughout the purchase process, recommending banks, rental agents, tax advisors, interior designers, etc.
- Sending clients regular construction photos
- Researching and writing sales materials for sales and resort brochures
- Coordinating with digital marketing and design manager to write press releases
- Maintaining a relationship with developer by registering all new clients, informing developer of viewings, meet and chat regularly
- Coordinating with the managing director to update developers on the progress of sales
- Designing and creating brochures such as sales brochures, Buyers Guides, FAQ brochures, and other promotional materials to drive leads to create sales.
There will also be regular trips to the Alps which will involve:
- Viewing projects and familiarising yourself with the developments, taking photographs. An in-depth knowledge of developments and their resorts is important
- Meeting Austrian based sales representatives to discuss and catch up on the progress of the development and sales.
This unique opportunity will include a basic of up to £25,000, plus highly attractive on target earnings of up to £60,000! The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm – no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: email@example.com.