Senior Lettings Negotiator – Newbury Estate Agent
Permanent Newbury, Berkshire | £20k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2015-03-18 18 March 2015 Closing date for applications: 18 May 2015
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lettings professional to join this highly regarded estate agency based in the centre of Newbury. The company is quite flexible in terms of the experience level of the successful candidate as they will either consider a Lettings Negotiator with 12 – 18 months experience or a Senior Lettings Negotiator with several years experience.
Based in their high profile office, the responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties if experienced enough
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
To be considered you will need to have the following skill sets:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Have good administration and IT skills
- Local knowledge would be a distinct advantageous
This organisation has ambitions to expand so there will be opportunities to progress your career, and you will be supported in your development, with full ARLA training being provided.
The salary will include an above average basic that will very much depend on the level of experience of the successful candidate, but will range from £20,000 up to £35,000. There will also be discretionary bonuses and a commission structure that will take the annual earnings significantly higher. A company car, or generous allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org