Sales Valuer at this award-winning Estate Agency in Addlestone, Surrey
Permanent Addlestone, Surrey | £45k to £55k OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2019-03-30 30 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 30 May 2019
Our client is an award-winning independent estate agency and is currently looking for a Sales Valuer to join their team. The role will be based in Addlestone which is continuing to go through rapid changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
Our client is looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a proven track-record within residential estate agency. Knowledge of the local property market would also be very beneficial.
The role will include:
- Professionally dealing with clients either face to face, by phone or e-mail
- Building trust with clients when booking market appraisals
- Emphasising the unique service of the company
- Organising and accompanying viewings of the client’s homes
- Consultative feedback to our clients of the viewing outcome
- Accurately receiving offers of our client’s homes and booking an ‘offer check’ appointment
- Through consultation and recommendation, obtaining the best price for our client when negotiating with our customers
- Weekly contact with all customers to build a strong relationship and generate sales activity
- Achieving sales through service
- Recognising the benefits to our clients of promoting all group services including lettings, conveyancing, mortgage advice, survey and auctions
- Embracing the company’s customer care philosophy at all times and giving support to the Branch Manager
- Abiding by service standards and all legislation.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a senior sales negotiator
- Experience handling valuations
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Smartly presented
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Full UK driving licence essential.
The role will offer a fantastic package including a basic of up to £30,000, plus a realistic on target earnings figure in the region of £45,000 to £55,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
This is a Monday to Friday role, no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.