Client Liaison Coordinator at this global Estate Agency in Northcote Road, Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-10-04 04 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 December 2018
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Client Liaison Coordinator to join its Lettings team in Northcote Road, Battersea.
In this role you will be working closely with the lettings teams handling enquiries, booking appointments, updating and maintaining websites/in-house databases, responsible for marketing/adverts, and general office administration.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well in a busy environment and is a great team player.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Dealing with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Applicant care in-line with company procedures
- Visiting all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction
- Organising viewings and providing feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Call through archive applicants
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Uploading pitch onto Reapit as a market appraisal
- Preparing pitch packs and sending pitch reports and letters
- Arranging for re-evaluation by head of department of any re-lets and prepare for re-marketing
- Ensuring the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Preparing new properties for marketing & liaising with photographers regarding appointment
- EPC’s and floor plans – ordering and inserting EPC’s, photographs and floor plans on Reapit and web
- Making brochure for the property & sending these to landlords for confirmation of agreement to live advertising
- Preparing window cards
- Liaising with the deal progression team to ensure all file work ready before move-in and signed off by head of department
- Liaising with admin rep regarding smooth running of the office including stationary ordering etc.
- Key Manager – logging keys in and out and adding new keys
- Managing the ‘to let’ and ‘let by’ boards for available properties
- Market Share – weekly market share, highlighting properties on with other agents to Lettings Manager and producing weekly report of market share
- Marketing – producing and organising maildrops and flyers in conjunction with the Lettings Manager.
- To be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail
- Relevant experience to the role
- ARLA licensed (desirable not essential)
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £20,000 and £25,000, plus annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.