Junior Property Manager at this leading London Estate Agency in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2018-10-04 04 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 December 2018
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this highly respected and leading estate agency for a Junior Property Manager.
The company is highly experienced and strives to provide an exceptional service to all clients. They achieve an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation in Marylebone.
The successful candidate will ideally have around 6 months experience, however, our client is willing to recruit a trainee as full training will be provided.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlord, landlords and contractor, dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointments and monitoring of contractors
- Invoice authorisation
- Writing letters and reports
- Organising gas safety certificates and EPCs
- Organising quotes for repair/maintenance behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Carrying out general administration
- Assessing and evaluating reported maintenance issues
- Carrying out property inspections.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple jobs simultaneously
- Good telephone manner
- High level of customer service towards both landlords and tenants
- Good organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail.
The package for this role will include a salary of £20,000 to £22,000 dependent on your experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.