Property Management Team Leader at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Shoreditch, Central London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £40k to £45k 45000
Job Posted: 2018-10-02 02 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 02 December 2018
A superb opportunity has arisen at a privately-owned estate agency for a Property Management Team Leader based in Shoreditch.
The successful candidate will need at least 3 years’ experience within a senior property management role, as well as excellent customer service and leadership skills, as this company is passionate about delivering a new, people focused approach to the industry.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to tenants and landlords in line with company service level agreements, whilst overseeing a team of 5/6 property managers and ensuring performance and profitability is achieved.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Handling and resolving escalations
- Implementing changes to influence the team’s performance
- Attending management meetings
- Signing off deposit disputes
- Organising the daily workflow of team
- Improving team profitability
- Assisting with implementation of processes
- Preparing team figures
- Ensuring 100% team compliance with legislation
- Ensuring that team KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Ensuring that all customers receive a professional, efficient and friendly service
- Ensuring portfolio growth in line with company targets.
- ARLA/NFOPP preferred
- Experience of managing a team
- Strong knowledge of deposit disputes
- Assertive and good communication skills
- Clear thinker and effective speaker who is good at influencing others
- Ability to come up with new ideas/improvements.
The company is offering an attractive salary of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.