Bookkeeper/Administrator for this boutique Estate Agency in Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Part-Time Permanent Marlow, Buckinghamshire | £25k
Job Posted: 2018-12-02 02 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 02 February 2019
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Bookkeeper/Administrator within a boutique estate agency in Marlow.
To be considered for this role you will need to have accounts experience, and although experience within the property industry would be preferred, our client will consider candidates with accounts experience outside of the industry. Organisation and the ability to prioritise is key.
This role is based within a relatively small team where a ‘can do’ attitude, attention to detail and communication skills are vital.
Main duties will include:
- Covering both lettings and business accounts
- Typing up property details
- Meeting and greeting
- Covering the office as and when required.
Key skills required:
- Administration experience within estate agency is preferred but not essential
- Strong accounts/bookkeeping experience
- Experience using an Accounts package, Sage or Quickbooks for example.
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Confident and professional
- Positive attitude to all tasks
- Able to multi task.
Our client is willing to consider candidates who would prefer to work part-time. The salary on offer will be in the region of £25,000 (pro-rata’d for part-time hours).
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.