Property Manager at this upmarket independent Estate Agency in Westminster, Central London
Permanent Westminster, London | £32k to £34k OTE 34000
Job Posted: 2018-09-30 30 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 November 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London. They are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their multi award-winning company, in their primary located office based in Westminster.
The successful candidate will need at least 3 years’ experience within a Property Management role as well as outstanding customer service and communication skills, as this company are passionate about delivering a bespoke service to clients.
The job role will involve:
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants in regards to their queries
- Chasing outstanding tenancy arrears
- Serving required notices
- Conducting inspections
- Negotiation deposit returns
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation
- Handling day to day maintenance issues
- Making sure all details are kept up to date with relevant notes on the system.
- Experience in managing an active, upmarket portfolio
- ARLA qualified
- Strong knowledge of the housing act, relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Be efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Property software
- Be friendly and approachable
- Full UK driving licence is preferred.
The basic salary for this role will be £28,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn between £32,000 and £34,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.