Property Inspections Manager at this leading Estate Agency in Belgravia, Central London
Permanent Belgravia, London | £28k
Job Posted: 2018-09-30 30 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 November 2018
This leading residential estate agency is currently looking to recruit a Property Inspections Manager play an integral role in their Belgravia office. You will be working with tenants and landlords in a positive and effective manner.
The company pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism, and they are particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market, therefore you will need to be able to communicate effectively and be well presented.
To be considered you will ideally have 12 months experience with conducting residential property visits, inspections and producing reports or previous experience as an inventory clerk.
The role responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility completing mid-term inspections on all properties managed by the Belgravia Property management centre
- Creating property visit reports for landlords and sending to the property manager
- Conducting routine and ad-hoc property visits as required by Property Managers and branches
- Complying with ARLA regulations
- Being aware of Health & Safety
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Achieving targets and KPIs.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work on your own
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Digital Photography skills beneficial but not essential
- ARLA qualification beneficial but not essential
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude
- Ideally have a driving licence, although not essential.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £28,000 depending on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.