Lettings Manager at this international Estate Agency in Parsons Green, London
Permanent Parsons Green, London | £50k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2018-09-24 24 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 24 November 2018
Our client is an international, independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London, as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company for a Lettings Manager to manage the team in Parsons Green.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual who has a proven track record in the lettings industry and wants to establish their career with a market leading company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Have previous Residential Lettings Management experience
- Have experience with valuations
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be £25,000 to £30,000 with an attractive on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £50,000 to £60,000. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.