Property Manager at this global Real Estate Agency in Cobham, Surrey
Permanent Cobham, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-09-21 21 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 21 November 2018
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join the team in Cobham. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well in team and busy environment.
As the Property Manager you will work closely with the lettings team to ensure the landlords and tenants receive an effective, customer focused service during their tenancy. You will be working closely with the centralised property manager for the office, acting as their ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground in respect of the management and maintenance of clients’ properties.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Checking meter readings prior to tenancy start
- Communicating with utility companies re change of occupier
- Meeting new tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Ensuring all new tenancies get off to the best start
- Preparing welcome packs and management information forms
- Carrying out mid-term reports
- Managing end of tenancy matters to include liaising with the head of department and conducting a termination visit
- Liaise with the deposit return team, obtain dilapidation quotes and work jointly to close the tenancy in an efficient manner
- Checking completed works as required
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Ensuring that the department has a good supply of reliable, legally compliant and efficient contractors to service the needs of its clients.
- Ideally be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award
- Excellent IT skills
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have an ability to multi-task
- To have a strong work and service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.