Sales Valuer at this international Estate Agency in Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, North London | £70k to £80k OTE 80000
Job Posted: 2018-09-21 21 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 22 September 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
They are currently recruiting for an accomplished Sales Valuer to assist in the running of their flagship Islington office. Working as part of a highly established team, the ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience working as a sales negotiator at a senior level, preferably with valuing / listing as part of their role.
This is the perfect opportunity for any ambitious and experienced individual to take the next step in their career towards a management position.
The role will involve the following:
- Conducting property valuations and securing profitable new business
- Ensuring personal sales revenue and profitability targets are achieved
- Assisting and driving the team to achieve branch targets
- Maintaining a professional and customer-service focused approach at all times
- Working closely with the office director to develop individuals within the office.
- A solid track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Valuations experience within residential property would be viewed as an advantage
- You will be a self-motivated to ensure that set targets are not just met but exceeded
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000, along with fantastic on target earnings of £70,000 to £85,000 plus other company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.