Property Management Administrator at this Property Management Company in Canary Wharf, London
Permanent Canary Wharf, London | £22k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2018-09-11 11 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 November 2018
This property management company is currently looking to recruit a Property Management Administrator play an integral role in their Canary Wharf office. You will be working with tenants and landlords in a positive and effective manner.
The company pride themselves on their reputation and professionalism, and they are particularly strong and active in the upper end of the market, therefore you will need to be able to communicate effectively and be well presented.
You will effectively and efficiently manage the day to day administration of the department, whilst providing excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
The role responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the administration duties across the department are completed effectively and efficiently such as; post distribution, invoice logging, stationery supplies maintained, tenant/landlord documentation sent and customer calls handled
- Liaising between tenants and inventory clerks to ensure check-outs are booked promptly and documentation handled efficiently
- Ensuring that all customers receive a professional, efficient and friendly service
- Ensuring all telephone messages and emails are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Keeping internal databases and records up to date
- Maintaining and promoting a positive “can do” approach.
- Previous experience within an administration role
- Excellent standard of communication
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of customer service skills; can understand customers real needs
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and plan ahead
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
The salary on offer for this role is a basic of £22,000, along with commission opportunities enabling you to earn up to £23,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.