Senior Lettings Negotiator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Chelsea, London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-09-08 08 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2018
A fantastic opportunity has become available at an upmarket, international real estate services company at its highly successful office in Central London. Our client has a fast-growing international presence and is currently looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the team in Chelsea.
The company prides itself on its reputation and professionalism and is particularly strong in the upper end of the market. You will therefore need to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment.
As part of the lettings team, you will ensure monthly and annual personal targets are consistently achieved through working with other members of the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Issuing tenancy agreements while liaising with both the landlord and tenants
- Undertaking instructions and update all property particulars
- Identifying and work with the Lettings Manager to generate new business opportunities
- Growing and developing existing clients
- Valuing property with a full demonstrable understanding of property values gained through local knowledge and experience
- Supporting the Lettings Manager with conducting presentations to potential clients.
- ARLA qualified or working towards qualification
- Previous lettings negotiation experience within an upmarket agency
- Confident in presentation delivery
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary plus on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £40,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance. The company offer excellent benefits including interest free season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, life/dental/travel insurance and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.