Operations / Portfolio Manager for this leading Provider of Shared Accommodation in Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, West London | £45k to £55k 55000
Job Posted: 2018-09-08 08 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2018
Our client is a leading provider of shared accommodation to professionals in West London. They have experienced significant growth in the last few years and are very excited about building for the future.
With ambitious, yet highly achievable, plans to at least double in size in the next 2 years, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations / Portfolio Manager to manage the Operations Team and to solidify the platform to enable their aggressive growth.
Our client is looking for someone to become a crucial part of the business and, therefore, is seeking someone who is committed to finding a long-term position and who is excited by the opportunity to grow and develop with the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Timely and precise setting up of newly acquired buildings
- Quality control of existing stock and the associated processes
- Local authority compliance (predominantly HMO focused)
- Maintenance of strong relationships with both clients and occupants
- Overseeing the implementation and most efficient use of various software platforms across the Operations arm of the business
- Managing and developing a (swiftly growing) team
- Discussing and planning resource and taking a key role in the hiring of new members into your team.
- Operations management experience within a relevant sector is essential
- Experience working with shared housing is beneficial but not a pre-requisite
- Ability to analyse and implement processes
- Ability to effectively manage a team and develop relationships
- Be passionate about the creation development and maintenance of operational processes
- Be results orientated and excited to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You will need the ability to be mobile around West London where required.
The company will provide a salary of £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience. You will have the opportunity to grow with company and to enjoy the accompanying progression.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.