Property and Renewals Coordinator for this innovative Property Developer in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-09-02 02 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 02 November 2018
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Property and Renewals Coordinator to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
You will be responsible for supporting the Operations Team in ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings, whilst working on re-let and renewal of apartments.
The role will work in conjunction with the wider team to meet renewal targets of relevant plots in the company portfolio. Additionally, you will provide support in ensuring an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out.
Key responsibilities include:
- Striving to meet the renewals targets in the business plan
- Proactively building relationships with existing customers and promote the most fitting benefits of the company throughout their tenancy
- Engaging with existing customers as they approach the end of their lease
- Seeking feedback and taking steps to address any issues that may impact their intention to renew. Identify and report any trends.
- Dealing with termination requests and where possible encourage customers to renew or extend their contract with the company
- Negotiating and closing deals with existing customers in relation to renewals
- Progressing all renewed leases with the leasing team. Ensuring that the renewals process is managed professionally and seamlessly, and the customer has an excellent experience
- Supporting the Property Manager and ensuring all move-ins are coordinated with leasing and concierge teams to ensure apartment functionality and cleanliness is checked and ready for move-in
- Under the guidance and coordination of the Property Manager, you will be attending, carrying out and logging apartment tenancy mid-term health checks
- Assisting with the setup and operation of social events and activities with customers. Taking the opportunity to network with customers at every opportunity to drive customer retention
- Ensuring documentation and payments are accurate and compliant
- Ensuring every customer and resident have a fantastic experience.
- Previous renewals experience is preferred, however, if you have Lettings Administration experience at a strong independent agency you may be considered
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hungry to learn & possesses a strong desire to progress
- ARLA / NFoPP qualifications preferred but not essential
- Team player who thrives under pressure and contributes to the team to achieve occupancy targets.
The salary for this role will be £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.