Senior Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency based in the Borough of Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Borough of Richmond, Surrey | £35k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-08-12 12 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 12 October 2019
An excellent career opportunity has become available at a successful independent estate agency that has a network of local offices throughout the Richmond borough.
The company provides residential lettings, sales, property management and financial services alongside excellent customer service. They are currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their busy and dedicated team.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 2-3 years’ experience within a residential lettings role and you must be confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Target driven
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The salary on offer will include a basic of £18,000 to £24,000, plus on target earnings of £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on performance, plus additional benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.