Assistant Leasing Manager for this innovative Property Developer in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-12-20 20 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 20 February 2019
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit an Assistant Leasing Manager to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
The Assistant Leasing Manager is responsible for supporting the Leasing Manager in all aspects of the (district) leasing business and helping to lead the team in their absence. You will help lead the team to meet the lease up targets of new building delivery and the ongoing re-let of the apartments, whilst ensuring excellent legal compliance.
It is your responsibility to set an example to the entire team by offering customers an exemplary and positively memorable leasing experience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the district leasing business, understanding the business plan and making pro-active decisions to create leases in conjunction with senior management
- Giving market feedback, making business recommendations and have a handle of progress and status of the portfolio at all times
- Actively promoting and selling additional revenue generating services such as parking, storage facilities, lounge hire etc.
- Contributing to the business by making recommendations to aid meeting or exceeding the goals or adding value to the portfolio
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure every arrival (viewing tour and move-in) has an excellent experience
- Assisting with managing the voids and occupancies via the re-let processes, reviewing rents and standards with management and operations
- Working closely with the Leasing Manager and the team to give feedback to marketing regards enquiry leads, correspondence and conversion reporting
- Working closely with finance and admin departments to ensure all leases are progressed through the software system accurately
- Assisting with hosting and preparing customer leasing events – both prospective and existing customers.
- Passionate, driven, thorough and dedicated
- Possess a natural desire to aim to please customers at all times
- Proven history in sales and leadership/management
- IT literate with CRM software & excel experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Lettings and Management experience – minimum 3 years
- People management/staff training experience – minimum 3 years.
The salary for this role will be an attractive £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
To apply for this position, or for further information on this exciting career opportunity, please contact either Allison Dalrymple (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Georgina Eastwood (email@example.com) in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively, please apply on line now via this web page and either Allison or Georgina will get back to you immediately. They can also be contacted in the first instance on 020 7792 9779.