Senior Renewals Coordinator at this international Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2018-08-30 30 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 October 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
As a Senior Renewals Coordinator, you will be maximizing revenue by generating opportunities for all tenancy renewals through the provision of a professional service to the rent base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering and maintaining accurate files and following through all current company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Complying with the company’s health, safety and welfare requirements
- Assisting in the management of the department invoicing processes and resolving accounting issues
- Maintaining a high level of tenancy legislation knowledge, and assisting others in the department with less experience
- Maintaining high levels of effective liaison with team members and head office to facilitate smooth progress of deals
- Providing a professional interface by phone to all external contacts to ensure customer expectations are met, addressing queries where possible
- Ensuring all housekeeping needs are effectively executed for the smooth running of the team.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including intermediate Word, basic Excel and knowledge of internet, email and Adobe
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced customer service environment ideal
- Knowledge of basic business administration processes
- Intermediate knowledge of tenancy legislation
- Take pride in your work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards.
The basic salary on offer for this role will be between £25,000 and £28,000, plus bonus incentives.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.