Property & After Sales Manager for this award-winning Private Developer in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £40k
Job Posted: 2018-10-21 21 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 21 December 2018
Our client is an award-winning private developer, owner and operator of bespoke high-end residential properties with leading-edge eco credentials. They operate both in the UK and Overseas. They develop, own and operate property and have three core elements: UK Rental Portfolio, UK Construction, Overseas Property.
The company is currently recruiting for a Property & After Sales Manager who will be responsible for the UK rental portfolio.
The team are professional, passionate about property, great team-players and take personal accountability for their contribution to the success of the business. The culture is entrepreneurial, open and direct, energetic, and where everyone pulls together to achieve great results.
There are four main elements to this role:
- UK Rental Portfolio – Management of the properties, controlling costs whilst maintaining standards
- After Sales – Supporting new owners of the company’s new build properties during the first year of ownership
- Refurbishment Projects – For existing portfolio and/or new property acquisitions added to the UK portfolio
- Templeton House – Estate management and bespoke property management of Grade II Listed and restored property and estate, to include further properties within the UK rental portfolio.
- University degree preferred
- ARLA qualified
- Highly experienced in high end residential property management and letting administration, particularly private estate management
- Ability to interface at senior level and in management of key relationships
- Excellent personal and business communications skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Structured in approach to planning and implementation
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter and with well-developed team player skills
- Car owner and able to travel to all properties as required.
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary of c. £40,000, plus bonus incentives.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.