Tenancy Administrator and Accounts Assistant at this global Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-08-22 22 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 22 October 2018
This leading, global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Tenancy Administrator and Accounts Assistant to join its busy and successful office in Richmond.
The ideal candidate would be an individual with lettings experience who also comes from an administrative or banking background.
You will be working within the busy Tenancy Department; the purpose of this role is to complete the necessary pre-tenancy documentation and accounting tasks required. You will confidently liaise with colleagues to provide a seamless service for the Landlord and Tenant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing accurate tenancy documentation
- Preparing completion document packages
- Processing reference applications for tenants and ensuring ID checks are in place
- Liaising with clients in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring all documentation is in place for tenancy commencement
- Working closely with front offices and other central departments
- Dealing effectively and efficiently internally and externally
- Complying with company’s code of conduct and all current legislation that effects the business
- Maximising all cross-selling opportunities within the company
- Managing client and tenant monies, reconciling client accounts
- Entering data to the bespoke accounting system
- Dealing with tenancy accounting tasks
- Prioritising work in order to meet all deadlines set by the department and offices
- Effectively communicating with clients, colleagues and tenants
- Liaising with company offices as required, dealing with tenancy accounts queries, maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated and able to complete workload to deadlines
- Confident in liaising with colleagues, clients and tenants
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Enthusiastic and always ensure high quality work is produced
- Preferably be ARLA qualified, although this is not essential
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook
The salary on offer will be between £20,000 to £25,000, plus annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.