Senior Lettings Coordinator at this leading Estate Agency in Oxford, Oxfordshire
Permanent Oxford, Oxfordshire | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-08-19 19 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 19 October 2018
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to join a leading estate agency as a Senior Lettings Coordinator. This exciting and rewarding position is with a highly successful privately-owned agency in Oxford. They have a very high profile and an enviable market share in the area.
You will be providing administrative support for all renewal negotiations and paperwork for all branches. You will also be assisting all lettings branches in reaching agreed targets.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting the line manager with the implantation of new or changes in procedures
- Running weekly let agreed reports for all branches, highlighting any queries to lettings branch managers
- Completing full renewal of all new and existing properties in accordance with correct procedures and company required standards
- Processing all renewals for all branches on all services in line with company procedures
- Assisting with regular collation of branch performance figures for the lettings branch manager
- Conducting viewings (when required)
- Assisting all lettings branches in running an effective database to identify potential landlords
- Achieving individual and team targets and personal goals
- Encouraging year-round business to avoid a crowded market
- Carrying out quarterly co-ordinator meetings with line manager present
- Checking all new tenancy agreements created are correct, and sign off ensuring they are compliant
- Monthly TDS audit.
- The Lettings and Property Management process
- Planning, time management and prioritising skills
- Property legislation (undertake/complete ARLA technical award)
- Administrative skills
- Influencing skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Attention to detail.
This position will come with a salary of £20,000 to £25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.