Sales Manager at this very well-established Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-11-13 13 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 January 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen within this very well-established, independent estate agency. The company is currently looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who is looking to further their career within the property industry.
As Sales Manager, natural leadership skills are very important as you will be motivating and leading a strong team to proactively generate new business. It is essential that you live locally to Putney, and advantageous if you have local market knowledge.
This role is exciting and varied, requiring you to be hard working and professional at all times. You will be dealing with a variety of people on a daily basis and are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service.
Your duties will include the following:
- Carrying out appraisal of properties, advising owners of market conditions, giving advice as to how best to present their property and the optimum price to quote and likely price to achieve. Ensuring that you set out the advantages of using our client as their agent
- Ensuring all procedures are correct and in accordance with the Law and the rules of the RICS, NAEA, The Property Ombudsman and the professional bodies by whom the company are regulated
- Ensuring that wherever possible clients and applicants are referred to the financial advice company that the company deal with
- Evaluating the performance of the sales team
- Holding a daily morning meeting with the sales team to discuss progress, their daily totals of viewings, valuations, call outs, and set the agenda for the day
- Providing whatever help and guidance to the sales team that they may require throughout the marketing and selling process.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region £20,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience, with on target earnings in the range of £40,000 to £50,000. A company car or car allowance will also be provided. You will receive half a day back in lieu when a Saturday is worked.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.