Sales Negotiator at this global Estate Agency in Esher, Surrey
Permanent Esher, Surrey | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-08-13 13 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 October 2018
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join its highly-profitable office in Esher.
Our client is an award-winning company that is looking to recruit a driven and outstanding individual who is able to produce exceptional results and focus on the growth of the core market in Esher and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate will be ambitious with a desire to further their career.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Successfully pitching for and win agency business
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market
- Liaising with the existing sales team to ensure the smooth sales of all properties by accurately managing the REAPIT and other IT systems
- Effectively marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Personally driving the sales process, seeing sales through from winning the pitch to completion
- Seeking to build the core sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities through direct mail and other campaigns
- Assisting with the department market research – collection and inputting of data to databases, in particular regarding sales values and sales rates. Provide client with ongoing advice and production of reports where necessary
- Adhere to the companies’ Money Laundering, Health & Safety etc.
- Strong sales focus and track record of dealing in detail with prospective purchasers and pushing sales through
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Confident in dealing with figures.
- Smartly dressed and well presented
- Knowledge of the market and area would be advantageous
- Full UK clean driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary and an attractive on target earnings figure of £35,000 to £40,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance is also provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.