Property Manager at this residential Estate Agency in South East London
Permanent , South East London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-08-13 13 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 October 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available with a long-established, well-respected residential sales, lettings and property management agency based in South East London. Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to manage their current property portfolio and be part of their innovation, growth and development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is focused on making a step change in the property lettings and management industry.
- Management of a rental property portfolio
- Liaison with landlords, tenants, contractors and suppliers
- Negotiation of renewals and tenancy terminations
- Property inspections and examining inventories
- Arrangement of works
- Deposit releases, including negotiation of dilapidation claims
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Service of notices
- Contribute to the implementation of the platform.
- At least 1 years’ previous property management experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good reliable organisational skills
- Strong passion for customer service
- Team player who enjoys a busy day with plenty of variety
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The salary will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on your level of experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.