Tenancy Progression Coordinator at this international Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £23k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2018-08-13 13 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 October 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London, as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking to hire a Tenancy Progression Coordinator for their Tenancy Progression department, based at their highly successful London Bridge office.
The ideal candidate will contribute to the smooth and safe running of the department and assisting the team in effectively executing the administrative aspects of new tenancies, in order to maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings offices. Therefore, you should have at least two years’ experience working in a Tenancy Administration related role, thrive on working under pressure and take pride in your work.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing a portfolio of multiple branches
- Responsible for the drafting of tenancy deal documentation
- Preparing tenancy agreements working to 48 / 96 hours timeframe from receipt of checklist from negotiator
- Carrying out check of file details to ensure all criteria completed by negotiators
- Dealing with basic / standard client and tenant queries
- Referring complex negotiation queries promptly to the relevant negotiator
- Notifying branch manager of any complex issues
- Notifying team leader / head of tenancy services of any negotiation or compliance issues
- Daily chasing of outstanding tenancy deal documentation and initial monies, to ensure all items are in place prior to a tenancy move in
- Providing update to branches once a tenancy is ready for move in
- Working closely with branch coordinator regarding releasing keys
- Preparing file for close down
- Executing tenancy agreements on day tenancy commences, once all new deal documentation and cleared funds are in place
- Registering deposit with TDS
- Awareness and application of non-standard tenancy processes: third party deposit payer, landlord own deposits, landlord own agreement, deed of assignment etc.
- Monitoring of right to rent documentation and ensuring time limited visas are recorded for re-checks
- Checking that referencing is complete and reports are accurate (share of rental, rent amount, term of tenancy)
- Processing documentation for guarantors.
- High level of IT skills (word, excel, Reapit etc)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with tenancy services team and also branches
- Excellent working knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation and contract requirements
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA / NF0PP Technical award.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £23,000 and £27,000 dependent on previous experience, plus a discretionary 5% performance related bonus. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.