Lettings Manager at this award-winning Estate Agency in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Amersham, Buckinghamshire | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-10-06 06 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 06 December 2018
As the Lettings Manager you will be responsible for driving the business forward and growing the property portfolio whilst promoting exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will have a great track record in Lettings at either an assistant manager or manager level. Our client is looking for this person to generate and win new business as well as retain existing clients.
You will need to be a people motivator to effectively manage one lettings negotiator. You will be knowledgeable about lettings legislation; be driven, determined, proactive, enthusiastic, have a positive “can do” approach and have excellent all round communication skills.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ at management level within Lettings
- ARLA qualified
- A high-level of office / administration experience
- Tenacious and proactive approach
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A mature and professional attitude
- Computer literate
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent sales ability
- You must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own transport.
In return, you will receive both internal and external training that will support you in your development, as well as a competitive basic salary of £25,000, plus on target earnings of £40,000 to £50,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.