Property Manager at this residential Property Group in Brighton, South East England
Permanent Brighton, South East England | £22k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2018-08-05 05 August 2018 Closing date for applications: 05 October 2018
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, property management and investment finance. They are currently looking for a Property Manager to join their office in Brighton.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have had a minimum of 2 years’ experience and be NFoPP level 3 qualified, however, this is not strictly essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further your career with a reputable company that offer ongoing training and development, as well as fantastic rewards.
Your duties will include:
- Managing day to day repairs
- Up-selling certain products
- Managing checkouts and deposit negotiations
- Handling basic rent queries
- Issue of legal notices to end tenancies
- Knowledge of compliance issues such as EPC and gas regulations.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and procedures
- Ability to build relationships quickly with landlord and tenants
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Confident on the phone
- Ability to up-sell.
The salary package for this role will be £22,000, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn a further £1,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.