Lettings Manager at this leading Estate Agency in the Borough of Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-07-30 30 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 September 2018
This company is one of the leading independent estate agencies, specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, with established and prominently located offices in the Richmond Borough.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for the role of Lettings Manager. Whilst to be considered you will need to have lettings experience, it is not essential that you have worked at managerial level, as the company is happy to consider a highly ambitious senior negotiator or assistant manager looking to make the next step up the career ladder to Lettings Manager.
Lettings manager duties will include:
- Creating the largest active market share in the area
- Maximising revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Developing exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximising branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Managing performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influencing a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Experience with valuations
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- Ability to manage a team successfully
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary up to £25,000, with attractive on target earnings in the region £50,000 dependent on your performance. You will also be provided with a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.