Office Coordinator at this leading Estate Agency in Chelsea, Central London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £25k to £29k 29000
Job Posted: 2018-07-30 30 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 30 September 2018
A superb opportunity has arisen for an Office Coordinator to join this leading multi-disciplined estate agency practice at its high-profile office in Chelsea. Working with both the Sales and Lettings teams the individual will provide full secretarial and administrative support to the negotiators and managers within the office.
Our client is looking to recruit an organised, motivated and passionate individual for this position. As a successful candidate, you will be offered great experiences and career opportunities and working as part of an energetic, friendly and dynamic team.
The team in Chelsea are motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individuals who, through the company’s fantastic coaching, can excel in their exceptional culture and build a career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing a variety of correspondence and documents, in line with the company policy and formatting, including, but not restricted to, valuation and instruction letters, property details
- Placing and maintaining adverts in office windows
- Diary management of the Sales team with some input to the Lettings team
- Arranging viewings of properties
- Loading properties onto the company system, ensuring information is current at all times
- Arranging photographers to go into properties, ensuring appropriate orders of photographs
- Taking enquiries in person, via telephone and email and dealing with these in line with branch process
- General office administration including ordering of stationery, photocopying, filing, archiving, tidiness of office, franking machine management, opening and distribution of external post
- Creating sales brochures and window cards on-line
- Managing the collection, tagging and maintenance of keys
- Ad hoc administrative projects.
- Experience working within a lettings environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to prioritise and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Displays initiative.
This position will come with a salary of £25,000 to £29,000. Benefits include career progression and opportunities and award-winning training. Working hours will be 8.45am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.