Senior Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2019-03-26 26 March 2019 Closing date for applications: 26 May 2019
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency and has a highly successful network of offices throughout London and internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their prominently located office in Battersea.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 2-3 years’ experience within a busy lettings environment. You will also be very confident and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Conducting viewings and letting properties
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlord with regular feedback
- Facilitating a let through to move in
- Assisting with business generation
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, with on target earnings between £40,000 and £45,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.