Sales Valuer at this award-winning Estate Agency in Camberley, Surrey
Permanent Camberley, Surrey | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2018-07-27 27 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 27 September 2018
Our client is an award-winning independent estate agency and is currently looking for a Sales Valuer to join their team. The role will be based in Camberley which is continuing to go through rapid changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
Our client is looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a proven track-record within residential estate agency. Knowledge of the local property market would also be very beneficial.
The role will include:
- Professionally dealing with clients either face to face, by phone or e-mail
- Building trust with clients when booking market appraisals
- Emphasising the unique service of the company
- Organising and accompanying viewings of the client’s homes
- Consultative feedback to our clients of the viewing outcome
- Accurately receiving offers of our client’s homes and booking an ‘offer check’ appointment
- Through consultation and recommendation, obtaining the best price for our client when negotiating with our customers
- Weekly contact with all customers to build a strong relationship and generate sales activity
- Achieving sales through service
- Recognising the benefits to our clients of promoting all group services including lettings, conveyancing, mortgage advice, survey and auctions
- Embracing the companies customer care philosophy at all times and giving support to the Branch Manager
- Abiding by service standards and all legislation.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Smartly presented
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar position
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Full UK driving licence essential.
The role will offer an excellent package including a basic of £20,000 to £24,000, plus a realistic on target earnings figure in the region of £40,000 to £45,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.