Sales Administrator (Part-Time) at this leading Estate Agency practice in Winchester, Hampshire
Part-Time Permanent Winchester, Hampshire | £16k to £18k 18000
Job Posted: 2018-07-24 24 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 24 September 2018
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join this leading multi-disciplined estate agency practice at its high-profile office in Winchester.
Our client is looking to recruit an organised, motivated and passionate individual for this position. As a successful candidate, you will be offered great experiences and career opportunities and working as part of an energetic, friendly and dynamic team.
The team in Winchester are motivated, supportive, dynamic and career driven individuals who, through the company’s fantastic coaching, can excel in their exceptional culture and build a career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration of legal documentation for both letting tenancies and for sales progression processes
- Providing administration support to the sales and lettings teams (negotiators & managers)
- Co-ordination of appointments for the team
- Being pro-active and managing time effectively to provide high level of support to the team
- Offering support to other offices within the network as and when required
- Marketing, to include advertising and social media
- Liaising with support departments to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Ability to motivate yourself as well as being a strong team player
- Strong customer focus, high accuracy, good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This position will come with a basic salary of £16,000, plus on target earnings of £18,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. Benefits include career progression and opportunities and award-winning training. Working hours will be 8.45am to 6pm Monday to Thursday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.