Senior Marketing Executive at this independent Estate Agency in Mayfair, London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £28k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-07-17 17 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 17 September 2018
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency and has a highly successful network of offices throughout London and internationally. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team in Mayfair.
The role will involve providing marketing support to the company’s international network of offices and their International Residential Development (IRD) business. Reporting to the UK Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be working directly with the Managing Director of International Residential Development and the Director of International, and liaising with the UK, MENA and International office marketing teams.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Working with residential property developers to devise marketing strategies and organise events, focussed on buyers in Asia and MENA
- Managing communications between the international and UK teams
- Creating emails and managing databases
- Providing marketing support to the IRD management team to help with new development instructions in the UK and internationally
- Managing online marketing content to improve the company’s digital visibility
- Identifying and managing PR opportunities for IRD and International departments
- Event planning and organisation
- Analysing results from digital marketing campaigns, and feeding back insights and learnings to the wider business
- Develop the company’s International brand guidelines into franchise guidelines, and assisting international network with utilisation of brand collateral
- Developing a social media strategy for both IRD and the International network
- Overseeing the creation of marketing materials.
- Analytical thinker; confident in Excel and on Google Analytics or equivalent
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional communicator, both spoken and written
- Confident dealing with senior management
- Proactive, with a high attention to detail
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £28,000 to £35,000. This is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.