Sales Manager at this international Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £50k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-09-12 12 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 12 November 2018
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced Sales Negotiator or Associate to take the next step in their career. Our client is looking for someone who has the drive and energy to not only maintain their position as market leader, but further strengthen it. You must thrive on competition, work well under pressure and be keen to grasp the opportunity at hand.
In addition to overseeing the day-to-day running of the sales department, the key focus of this role will be valuing properties and generating new business for the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging and carrying out market appraisals
- Developing relationships with existing and potential clients
- Keeping well abreast of the local market and industry knowledge
- Providing a first-class service to all stakeholders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are well managed and exceeded where possible
- Managing all deals from initial negotiations through to completion.
- Must have at least three years’ experience of working in the property market
- Be accomplished in residential sales
- Ideally have experience of carrying out market appraisals
- Be an expert on the London Property Market
- Be a strong self-motivator as you will be managing a team
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in your work
- Exceptional attention to detail.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, with on target earnings in the region of £50,000. Plus other company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.