Junior Property Manager at this boutique Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, London | £20k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2018-07-11 11 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 September 2018
Our client is a well-established boutique estate agency that has been successfully dealing with some of London’s finest new home developments, lofts, warehouses and riverside property for many years now. They have a reputation built on integrity, communication, customer care and results.
The company is currently recruiting for a Junior Property Manager to be based in their well-located office in Borough High Street near London Bridge. The successful candidate will be given in-house training and will be supported by the team, which will provide the base for an excellent career opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the day to day property management duties
- Processing applications, submits and follows up with referencing
- Distributing and collecting contracts and ensures that all other required legal documents are signed before tenancies begin
- Addressing and promptly resolving questions, requests, and complaints from tenants
- Inspecting property on a regular basis to assess condition
- Attending to necessary repairs and maintenance
- Managing records and files of current tenants
- Responding to emergency maintenance or safety calls.
- At least 2 years’ experience in property management
- Customer service focused
- Autonomous and collaborative
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Quick learner, inquisitive and ambitious
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £20,000 to £24,000. The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.