Lettings Negotiator at this well-established Estate Agency in Victoria, London
Permanent Victoria, London | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-11-06 06 November 2018 Closing date for applications: 06 January 2019
This is a great opportunity to work alongside the director of this well-established estate agency based in Victoria. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator who will report to the owner of the office.
The ideal candidate will have the necessary attributes to be a champion of residential lettings. Previous property experience is essential, as is a proven track record of success. You should genuinely like dealing with people and have a real genuine interest in property.
Main duties will include:
- Generating and carrying out potential letting valuation appointments for the office ensuring they are dome professionally and using correct paperwork
- Assisting with weekly touting and canvassing to ensure it is carried out consistently
- Ensuing all to let properties in your area are actively and consistently touted
- Continuously targeting private landlords on private letting sites
- Letting properties together with ancillary services of mortgages and other services
- Working with a team to ensure your daily basics are carried out to win new business
- Attending short morning meeting each day to review previous day’s activity and plan the new day
- Attending monthly staff appraisals and reviews
- Working with the office owner to progress sales to a completion
- Keeping office up to date with all lettings and property management legislation.
- Target orientated with a proven record of achievement
- Enthusiastic and motivated at all times
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Be highly organised
- Have the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Ability to work as part of a team when needed and individually
- Ability to focus on achieving targets set
- Happy to canvas and tout heavily in the area.
The salary will include a basic plus on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. The company will also provide a pooled car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.