Branch Manager at this well-established Estate Agency in Greenwich Park, London
Permanent Greenwich Park, London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2018-07-11 11 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 11 September 2018
This is a great opportunity to work alongside the director of this well-established estate agency based in Greenwich Park. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Branch Manager to ensure the residential sales and lettings departments run smoothly.
Previous property experience is essential, as is a proven track record of success. You should also have a real genuine interest in property and believe passionately in delivering high customer service levels.
Duties will include the following:
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service are offered at all times
- Generating potential valuation appointments for sales and lettings
- Cross-selling across all company areas
- Engineering the touting and canvassing system to ensure it is carried out consistently
- Listing, letting and selling properties together with ancillary services
- Building, managing coaching and motivating a strong team to ensure daily basics are carried out to win new business
- Dealing with portal enquiries effectively and quickly
- Holding morning meetings with staff to review previous day’s activity and plan the new day
- Carrying out monthly staff appraisals and reviews
- Ensuring the office system is kept up to date
- Working towards achieving targets as agreed with senior management
- Progressing sales to a completion
- Working closely with auction partners to achieve auction listings and sales
- Ensuring online and social media activity is kept current, positive and regular
- Target orientated with a proven record of achievement
- Enthusiastic and motivated at all times
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Be highly organised
- Have the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Ability to develop a team and add coaching where needed
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary will include a basic plus on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £50,000. The company will also provide a pooled car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.