Lettings Negotiator for this Premium Management Agency in Clerkenwell, London
Permanent Clerkenwell, London | £28k OTE
Job Posted: 2018-07-09 09 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 09 September 2018
Our client provides premium management services for Airbnb properties in London, making home-sharing hassle-free. They build technology that enables them to look after the homes and guests of thousands of hosts, in multiple cities around the world. Their mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone to share their home.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will be working with one of the company’s newest teams, and your role will be to quickly grow the number of properties that they currently have under management.
Duties will include:
- Increasing growth of lettings business
- Establishing strong relationships with landlords and new applicants
- Negotiating the let of residential property for both short & long let
- Qualifying applicants for properties
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating tenancy agreements.
- Some experience of working in lettings
- Exceptional sales skills
- Able to work towards KPI’s and targets
- Keen interest in property and intrigued by tech/prop tech
- Desire to work in a fast growing start up
- Confident and able to quickly build rapport.
Bonus points for:
- Being degree educated
- Holding the ARLA qualification.
The initial package for this role will include an excellent basic of £20,000 which will increase to £22,000 after passing your 3 month probation period. Your commission will be paid on-top of your basic, enabling you to earn in the region of £28,000.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and day off for your birthday. They also offer incredible career opportunities both locally and globally, enhanced parental leave and fantastic discounts on shopping, gyms and cinema tickets.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.