Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-07-06 06 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 06 September 2018
Our client is an independent estate agency based in Battersea, South West London. They have one of the area’s most dedicated and well-resourced teams and over the years have achieved some outstanding results.
They are currently looking for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their busy and successful team.
Our client will consider an individual with no previous experience in the property industry. The ideal candidate would be an individual with an excellent work ethic and who is willing to go the extra mile. The company offers excellent training and opportunities for career progression.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
This position will come with an attractive basic salary of £20,000, plus on target earnings of £35,000 to £40,000. The company will also provide an excellent car allowance.
The working hours are 9.15am till 6pm Monday to Friday and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.