PA / Office Manager at this market-leading Estate Agency, Horsell, Surrey
Permanent Horsell, Surrey | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2018-07-04 04 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 September 2018
This market-leading and award-winning estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for a PA / Office Manager to join the team. The role will be based at our client’s centrally located branch in Horsell, which is continuing to go through rapid changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
The ideal candidate would be someone that wants to make the role their own and grow into it. The role can be adapted for you and there may be scope to assist with viewings and other areas of the business.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Assisting the partners and sales team to ensure smooth running of the office
- Running payroll & banking for the branch
- Raising invoices
- Dealing with all admin, offer letters sales memos
- Run AMLR for the office.
- Previous experience within estate agency preferred
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong organisational skills
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate and preferably trained on Reapit.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. If you are flexible and want to earn extra money, you may also work occasional Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.