Property Manager at this Property Management Company in Canary Wharf, East London
Permanent Canary Wharf, London | £26k to £28k OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2018-07-04 04 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 September 2018
An excellent career opportunity has arisen within this London Property Management Company for a Property Manager to join the team in Canary Wharf.
The Property Manager is required to manage a collection of properties for buy to let investors. In addition, you will be required to drive customer satisfaction levels across both tenants and landlords; therefore, the successful candidate will possess exceptional customer service skills.
The company is looking to recruit a reliable, creative and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and administration skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Chasing tenants for rent, updating and communicating with landlords at all times
- Organising and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Dealing with move outs and return of tenant’s deposits within a timely manner
- Ensuring a copy of monthly statements are sent to the landlord when the company is in charge of collecting the rent
- Making sure every property has a valid annual gas safety certificate
- Ensuring landlord is updated at all times and contact details are checked
- Ensuring landlord is aware of all maintenance issues and cost within a timely manner
- Ensuring professionalism is upheld at all times
- Serving notices within a timely manner
- Organising the bookings of inventories, check-out, GSC, EPC, RG & maintenance with the designated company/supplier
- Ensuring that post is properly stamped and taken out every night
- Ensuring that scanning e.g. new files, invoices, etc are done within a timely manner so that documents to not go missing
- Attending training courses when necessary
- Meeting engineers on site when needed.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a property manager
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- The ability to perform well as part of a team
- Professional approach and appearance.
The basic salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £26,000, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn a further £2000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
The company offers full induction training as well as support for your on-going development and progression. This will include informal training programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.