Client Service Consultant at this independent Estate Agency in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £30k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2018-07-04 04 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 04 September 2018
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency that has a highly successful network of offices throughout London and the counties. They currently have a fantastic opportunity to become a Client Service Consultant at their high-profile Mayfair office.
As a business, they are constantly looking to grow, and that’s where you come in. You have the opportunity to join the client services team to help with business generation for their network. Your role will involve contacting clients to pro-actively build a pipeline of business for the company as well as identifying new targets. Combining your personality and charm with the extensive training given, you will be consulting clients on the benefits of using the company’s products and services on a daily basis.
Although the team is extremely hard-working, they are also very sociable, the role is ideally suited for those who are looking to commence a career in the property industry.
Required skills and experience
- Demonstrable success in customer service delivery and appraisal
- Demonstrable success in generating and closing sales
- Excellent track record of performance
- A relationship building approach to customers
- Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding performance targets.
You will be supported along the way. As well as comprehensive training you’ll also receive on-going support to ensure that you hone your business skills and become a highly valued member of the team.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- An ability to assimilate and retain detailed information
- A desire to break the mould and deliver an exceptional service, whilst reaching set performance targets
- Diligent multi-tasker who is able to prioritise and excel under pressure
- Positive attitude
- A flexible, proactive approach
- Competitive nature.
The salary package on offer for this role will include a basic plus on target earnings which will be in the region of £32,000 in your first year, along with additional benefits. This is a Monday to Friday role. No weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.