Property Services Administrator at this award-winning Lettings Agency in Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, South West London | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2018-07-03 03 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 03 September 2018
Our client is an award-winning lettings agency with offices in South West London and is currently looking to recruit a Property Services Administrator to join the team. They are a very supportive workplace, with a great work ethic and offer excellent opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
Our client believes strongly in an honest and transparent culture and builds professional relationships based on trust. The team is highly experienced and possess exceptional knowledge of every aspect of property letting.
As a Property Services Administrator, it is vital that you are passionate about delivering quality customer service and have meticulous attention to detail. To be successful in this demanding role you should be able to display professionalism, enthusiasm, self-motivation, resilience and determination. You will be flexible and reliable with exceptional inter-personal skills and a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Arranging and booking any pre-tenancy works for the non-managed portfolio
- Facilitating and assisting with all move in and move outs for the non- managed portfolio
- Ensuring all necessary paper work is sent to both landlord and tenant
- Checking and exchanging all new deals to ensure they are executed correctly and accurately
- Responding to any general tenancy issues for the non – managed portfolio
- Overseeing all renewal GSC for the non- managed portfolio
- Providing contractual support to the lettings mangers and lettings teams
- Telephone and written queries arising from Landlords and Tenants and ensuring they are answered with 24 hours
- Assisting with renewal negotiations
- Oversee all renewal paperwork and renewal of deposit certificates
- Assisting with the termination process and ensure correct documentation is provided to both landlord and tenants
- Providing cover to other team members where required
- Overseeing release of deposits for the non- managed portfolio
- Co-ordinating all change of occupancies
- Assisting with client deposit monies protection
- Maintaining customer confidentiality and be discretionary at all times
- General Ad-hoc duties.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience working in a busy agency, not specifically estate agency
- Has shown excellent organisational skills in a busy professional environment
- Manage a varied and complex workload
- PC literate with experience in using Microsoft Office suite, specifically including Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of CFP WINMAN, although not essential
- Time flexible and proven experience with working as part of a busy team that is driven to provide excellent customer services externally and internally
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Impeccable presentation.
The salary on offer for this role is between £20,000 and £22,000. The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.